Senior Facilities Management ConsultantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Senior Facilities Management Consultant in London.
- About the role
- You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects reporting to their divisional Head of FM consultancy.
- Your role will enable you to be involved in initiating, managing and delivering projects under their business management systems.
- You will be monitoring and controlling the financial performance of projects and establishing budgets.
- You will be required to develop and mentoring more junior staff within the team.
- Your role will require you to benchmark and market test.
- You will be involved in the strategic, design reviews and service delivery model development.
- Your role will require you to be involved within the contract management and operational support.
- Experience within the Facilities management delivery at a managerial or consultancy level.
- A professional qualification in Facilities management or similar or be a qualified member of a recognized relevant professional body.
- You should have expert knowledge of the FM Marker and good understanding.
- You have in depth knowledge of legislation and Health & Safety with regards to hard/soft services.
- Strong knowledge of a range of Microsoft packages.
- Experience of working within the public and private sector.
- Have excellent communication skills verbal and written with customers and clients.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Senior Facilities Management Consultant role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com