Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities Manager in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the security contract, equipment maintenance contract and reception concierge ensuring that it operates safely and efficiently.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to monitor and review the services provided by the contractors and ensure that the terms of contracts are fully met.
- You will manage the processes, policies and procedures necessary.
- Your role will require you to review and amend the supplier contract specifications and manage contractor tender processes for the fixed term contracts.
- You will manage the service charge expenditure in respect to any relevant contracts and projects.
- You will be required to provide input into regular operations management reports when required.
- You will attend regular site based contractor review meetings when needed.
- You will review and approve any tenant contractor access and work permits when needed.
- You will monitor general estate conditions and identification of Health & safety issues and look at any improvements.
You will work with the portfolio compliance manager to ensure that the processes and procedures are met and meet the relevant ISO Standards
- The qualifications which are required are: NEBOSH National General certificate NG1 & NG2, L8 Compliance Training and Appropriate levels of Technical awareness and compliance training.
- A strong understanding of commercial office building operations and services.
- A good understanding of Financial management and accounting processes.
- Knowledge and experience in health and safety management and Project management.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in contract management
- Demonstratable knowledge and understanding of Facilities Management.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.