Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Are you a skilled facilities manager with a passion for delivering a fantastic customer experience? Do you have a proven track record of managing multi-site operations? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Regional Facilities Manager for our client, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient management and operation of a number of buildings within our portfolio in Scotland. You will manage a wide range of hard and soft services, as well as overseeing the customer experience within our buildings.
You will work closely with Investment Managers and Building Surveyors to ensure a coordinated approach to management and smooth delivery of any building-based projects.
In this role, you will also be responsible for managing the finances for your properties, ensuring all costs are managed in line with agreed budgets. You will also ensure that all your properties fully comply with Health and Safety and Legislative requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that all your managed properties fully comply with the Sustainability Policy and Legislative requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactive management of all site-based documents, updating as services/processes change
- Management of FM services to buildings where there are no site-based staff
- Line management of site-based Building/Community/Front of House Managers
- Ensure all supplier contracts are proactively managed and attend quarterly supplier review meetings
- Ensure all your properties fully comply with Health and Safety and Legislative requirements
- Ensure all your managed properties fully comply with Sustainability Policy and Legislative requirements
Qualifications and experience required:
- Proven experience of managing multi-site operations (at least 5 years)
- In-depth knowledge of site operations including all aspects of hard and soft FM
- Contractor, budget management, and service charge experience
- Experience of working with FM software
- Experience of managing H&S and Environment
- IOSH qualification
- Member of the IWFM
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you have a customer first approach, are smart, presentable and personable, with excellent communication skills and ability to problem-solve, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our clients team and deliver service excellence to their brilliant customers.