Operations Manager (Hygiene / Water)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead their Waterlooville-based service department, overseeing the Air Hygiene and Water Treatment teams of approximately 40 staff members with nationwide contracts.
- Oversee daily operations of the service department
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Manage contract and service level agreements
- Monitor and approve risk and method statements for client work
- Mentor and motivate staff
- Knowledge of legionella risk assessment (ACOP L8)
- Knowledge of fire damper testing and TR19 ductwork
- Proven senior management experience
- Decisive leadership style
- Commercial awareness with a strong understanding of management accounts, pricing, and budgeting
- Entrepreneurial attitude with strong client and stakeholder relationship-building skills
- Excellent staff management and motivational skills
We offer a competitive salary of 55k + per annum, a company car, and performance bonuses, commensurate with experience. If you meet the above qualifications and have a passion for facilities management, we would love to hear from you!