Field Surveyor – Ref 785Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global service provider working on behalf of a WOW Retail Brand.
The end user are significantly expanding their European portfolio of retail stores as part of their ambitious business plan. To ensure new store openings are executed to the highest standard they are expanding their team and introducing the role of Field Surveyor, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenge of working cross culturally with a variety of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Support the delivery of technical services to the client’s retail stores for defined portfolio across EMEA
- Undertake quality audits of planned and reactive works carried out
- Support store openings by providing a “feet on the ground” presence, as necessary, and securing handover documentation
- Support the help desk by validating asset registers & O&M’s to reflect new stores and works undertaken through refurbishments
- Attend new store weekly meetings with client and all stakeholders
- Support the monitoring of vendor performance in line with agreed SLA’s/KPI’s
To be considered for this opportunity you will hold a Technical or Mechanical qualification and will have clear and demonstrable experience in;
- Managing contractors, planned and reactive maintenance and small/medium projects in EEC countries is required
- Excellent health and safety awareness
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong IT skills in particularly Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to think “out of the box” and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table.
This role will suit a self-driven individual with the discipline to manage their own workload. In addition to the above, preferred applicants will have gained experience in a similar role within a Retail environment and have had experience in asset collation. The ability to manage projects and experience using project and accounting software packages is also highly desirable.