Health, Safety and Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our corporate client have a fantastic opening for a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager. The primary focus of the role is to ensure the business complies with statutory health and safety legislation and directors in maintaining the maximum degree of control of health and safety hazards in the workplace. You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written with good attention to detail. You will have good interpersonal skills will lead by example with a flexible approach when influencing others. You will be process driven and not be afraid to challenge poor service focus with others.
Key aspects of the role
- Carry out inspections and audits in all workplaces to identify hazards and unsafe working conditions; reporting the results of the inspections and making recommendations for remedial action.
- Develop and maintain health and safety policies and procedures and ensure that all employees are fully trained and comply with statutory and corporate requirements.
- Support or lead with building projects such as refurbishments and office moves.
- Assist with managing tender procedures and contract management KPI agreements.
- Assist with the Duty Manager roster when necessary and deputise for the Head of Facilities
- BIFM Membership
- Previous line management and leadership experience
- The ability to communicate across all levels of stakeholders and influence where appropriate
- Task focused with ability to prioritise in a busy environment
- Good IT skills