Facilities Manager – West MidlandsBack to Vacancies List
Up to £35,000 + Corporate Benefits
Our client is a leading corporate client whom are going from strength to strength. As a result of continual expansion and significant investment, our client are pleased to announce the creation of a new role within their Head Office.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Manager to manage the operational and day-to-day activities associated with a forthcoming project. The successful candidate will be an accomplished Facilities Manager with experience gained in a similar position.
This is an exciting time as there are major changes planned for our premises so we are looking for somebody who has experience of day-to-day operations in facilities management, as well as inputting into the changes to the site.
The role will include arranging reactive and planned preventative maintenance, overseeing cleaning services, managing health & safety related activities and working with external contractors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation.
Key Skills required are:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permit. Budget control with a full audit trail.
- People & Customer Service Skills
- Manage hard & soft service contractors including cleaning, security, M&E
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA’s and KPI’s
- Managing a team of FM staff including receptionists
- Health & Safety
- Should demonstrate extensive previous experience in Facilities Management and be driven, enthusiastic and possess a high level of attention to detail. This is very much a hands-on role leading the Facilities in house team overseeing all aspects of building services in a quality environment.
- Will be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.
- Will be experienced in working with Project Teams and will take responsibility for delivering the new building at all stages with a particular focus at the handover and commissioning stages.
- Should be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate and hold current membership of a relevant trade body although this is not essential.
- Will be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.
In return there will be a very competitive benefits package