Contract AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Are you looking to work for a company who deliver experiences that enrich and nourish lives?
Working on behalf of our client, a food service and facilities management provider, we are looking to recruit a Contract Administrator to work in Central London.
- Do you have experience in M&E contract management?
- Have you managed / supervised technical teams?
- Do you have the ability to monitor and interpret data and improve performance?
• Support the Technical Services Team to deliver a valuable and effective maintenance service to the portfolio which minimises risk
• Be part of the our clients team supporting & cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work
• Overall responsibility for the outsourced contract lines of PPM tasks across the portfolio
• Ensure all operations have been risk assessed and actions identified have been implemented. Carry out regular safety audits of buildings, plantrooms and roof areas. Review method statements, MSDS’s and ensure relevant permits to work are issued prior to work commencing
• Oversee proposal planning and administration of PPM contracts.
• Oversee the preparation and revision of sub contractor contracts.
• Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications & payment schedules.
• Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor through quarterly reviews.
• Ensure that contractors are compliant with legal requirements, statutory regulations & environmental policies demonstrating continued commitment to sustainability.
• Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards within the contract
• Manage the procurement, distribution, storage of equipment and supplies.
• Experience of M&E contract management is a must.
• Competent using maintenance planning and asset management software. Proficient using spreadsheets, presentation software and other IT tools necessary to support activities
• Strong understanding of management systems such as ISO 9001 & 14001 and safety systems such as OHSAS 18001, permitting and control of contractors
• Ability to monitor and interpret data and improve performance
• Experience managing/supervising technical teams
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Facilities service provider experience preferred
• Integrity – Behaves respectfully, honestly and with professionalism at all times.
• Business Acumen – Applies widely acknowledged business principles with strong understanding of current environment.
• Courage & conviction – Demonstrates authenticity through open and direct communication.
• Visionary leader – Create an exciting environment motivating employees to think creatively and take risks.