PFI Facilities General ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a global success story are currently seeking an experienced PFI General Manager to manage 4 sites on a PFI contract on the South Coast. Your broad & varied role will include:
- Management, audit & coordination of the PFI contract
- Review of key contract risks & opportunities
- Coordinating service providers & users to deliver services across all sites
- Driving continuous improvements
- Leading the negotiation & resolution of commercial & contractual issues
- Delivering savings & efficiencies though effective contract management
As a PFI General Manager with a track record of successful service delivery within the PFI/PPP sector, you will demonstrate significant experience of contract & project management, driving performance delivery to customer requirements & operating within Service Level Agreement frameworks.
You will be preferably educated to degree level and be a member of an appropriate professional body holding a relevant post graduate qualification with a health & safety qualification and prince 2.
Please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org