Assistant Facilities Manager (FTSE 100)Back to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for a globally recognised brand, which have a requirement for a competent Assistant Facilities Manager for their European Head Office.
In this exciting role you will support the strategic management of all Facilities Management functions to maintain optimum accommodation, environmental and support service standards within corporate FM guidelines and budgetary constraints. Assist the Facilities Manager in leading FM and play a supporting role in providing the interface between the provision of FM services (delivered by the service providers) and the business itself. The team will provide strategic management input to complement, but not duplicate, the tactical and operational role of service providers. Duties will be diverse and will include
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and monitoring of FM Policies and Procedures
- Day-to-day strategic management of all FM contracts and monitoring, auditing and checking quality and performance.
- Assist in managing hard and soft FM services
- Be the point of contact and acting as the interface
- Assist with projects
- Contribute to the preparation and review of annual budgets relating to premises revenue and capital costs.
- Validation of invoices from the service providers.
- Health and Safety
- negotiation and procurement
- Management of tracking compliance
- Deputise for the FM in his/her absence.
- Able to demonstrate the capability to successfully perform a first level management role within FM.
- Be a full member of the BIFM
- Possess a health & safety qualification such as NEBOSH, IOSH etc.
- Some experience of developing and implementing FM strategy
- Experience of negotiating and procuring small to medium scale FM service contract
- Have working knowledge of space planning, office moves and similar projects
- Understanding of performance measurement
- Experience of contributing to the development of property strategies.
- Experience of managing both hard FM and Soft FM services
- Working knowledge and appreciation of standards and legislation as applicable to the FM market.
- Experience of supporting the management of budgets.
Lastly a must have for success in this role is written and oral communication skills, in short great people skills.
You will have had experience of managing customer relationships within organisations and experience of interacting successfully with an operational management team. Our client has very senior stakeholders to deliver an outstanding FM service to and you must be able to connect well and equally be confident in doing so.
Please send your CV to email@example.com