Assistant Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a law firm in the City of London. Our corporate client have a requirement for an Assistant Facilities Manager to provide excellent facilities and customer services to all employees, visitors and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the full spectrum of facilities management across the site, including team management, internal client relations, contractor management, operations and finance management.
In order to be successful within this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within a supporting Facilities Management role
- Team management including conducting performance reviews
- Contractor Management experience
- Technical Understanding / awareness to ensure service excellence from contractors
- I.T literate and competent in the use of MS Office tools
- The candidate must be success driven, with a focus on achieving both personal and team goals.
- H&S competency (IOSH / NEBOSH qualified)
- Supporting the Premises and Facilities Manager to oversee and lead the performance and development of the reception / front of house team
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders within the business, providing effective customer service provision
- Arrange works with suppliers and contractors, organising and planned and reactive support as required and conducting service reviews
- Ensure the delivery of industry recognised best practices in all elements of site operations
- Own and deliver the H&S for the office – including risk and DSE assessments
- Assisting the Premises and Facilities Manager with financial budget tasks and planning, working to identify and implement cost saving initiatives on site.
If you are a candidate who can hit the ground running and is able to demonstrate the above qualities, please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848 or alternatively send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com.