Office Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading law firm have an opportunity for an experienced Office Services Manager to join their prestigious company in the city.
The main focus of this role will be to lead and manage a large team of office services staff, you will be responsible for their performance management, attendance management, appraisals and also coaching and development.
Responsible for the management of mail, courier service and records function; you will take responsibility for regularly auditing standards to ensure that excellent service delivery is maintained. Developing new practices and implementing change to continually improve service delivery and efficiencies are also important aspects of this role.
You will act as the direct internal liaison for any issues regarding office services, providing timely responses and appropriate solutions in order to maintain a high level of customer service and building strong relationships with key clients and internal customers.
- Strong leader of people, experienced in managing teams of over 15 people
- Confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative.
- Comfortable accepting instructions and guidance from different angles.
- Ability to work well in a team but comfortable working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and proven relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good use of grammar.
- Knowledge of databases and basic website maintenance would be advantageous.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal clients and the resilience to deal with demanding individuals.
For further information please contact Dominique Bradley 0207 118 4848