Senior Premises ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The Senior Premises Manager will lead and manage our clients London Premises including building services, engineering, space management and housekeeping, ensuring arrangements are high quality, effective and compliant with all relevant standards and legislative requirements. The Senior Premises Manager will be instrumental in delivering energy efficiency and overall will pursue excellence and continuous improvement. While focused on the London office, the role may also be required to provide support to global offices. Primary responsibilities will be far reaching and will include: Building Services, Housekeeping, Space Management, Projects, Health & Safety and Budget and Contract Management.
- A Degree in Building Services or equivalent.
- IOSH and Membership of an appropriate professional body
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Able to act as a trusted advisor.
- A skilled written and verbal communicator with the ability to engage, persuade and interact with a range of Partners and stakeholders throughout the Firm.
- Resourceful and enterprising.
- Demonstrable experience of project management.
- Organised and methodical – excellent attention to detail and reliable under pressure.
- Able to exercise convincing leadership – able to think clearly with excellent problem solving skills.
- Team player – reliable, helpful and willing to meet the demands of the role through extended hours when required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Act with the highest levels of integrity.
- Effective at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Effective collaboration skills.
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative and challenge status quo.
- Fully conversant with permit to work management procedures.
- Experienced in working with and interpreting architect drawings.
- Computer literate and strong MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- An SME with 5+ years in a premises management role ideally within a professional services environment.
- Must have managed projects, including sole accountability for meeting requirement.
- Managing third party contracts.
- Must have experience in managing a building of a similar calibre environment.
- Experience of driving and achieving energy use reduction
Please send your CV to email@example.com