Outsourced Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading corporate company have an excellent opportunity for an Outsourced Services Manger to join their team in Central London.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing facilities contracts inclusive of catering and reprographics/documents and will be responsible for the day to day operational performance of these services ensuring highest levels of performance through the monitoring of agreed SLA’s.
With superior communication and interpersonal skills you will have a natural ability to build effective working relationships with people of all levels within the business. You should have an eye for detail with excellent planning and organisational skills and a ‘can do’ attitude towards taking on responsibilities outside of usual remit.
- Day to day operational management of the catering and document management contracts
- Working in conjunction with Senior Manager to ensure all contractors perform at the highest level and in accordance with contractual requirements and company standards
- Support preparation of annual budgets and manage control of expenditure within the budgets.
- Development of performance, and other SLA monitoring processes, to improve, make more efficient and manage contract performance
- Work closely with the Admin Team and Procurement to capture and record information to manage both day to day operations and contract events such as reviews and renewals
- Specific soft services project management
- Educated to A Level / HND Level in relevant subject
- Specific catering/ facilities/document
- Events management and conferencing
- Health and Safety
- Budget management
- A reasonable understanding of commercial contractual documentation.
- Advantageous: Specific experience of cashless vending IT systems