Park ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to work for our prestigious property client on their mixed use, commercial development in the South East of London. Our client are looking for an experienced Park Manager to act as the primary on site representative and provide day to day management of their vast estate for the benefit of the client, developers, occupiers and all site visitors.
- To deliver high quality, wide-ranging management services at best value
- To manage a team of contractors to ensure services are delivered to the standards expected, including;
- Landscaping maintenance
- Travel Coordinator for site
- M&E services
- Building maintenance
- Health & Safety management
- Office administration
- Personnel management
- To prepare and manage the Estate Service Charge budget as agreed with the Asset Manager and Client.
- To establish and maintain a wide variety of professional relationships with clients, occupiers and representatives
- To represent the client on a daily basis dealing with enquiries, complaints and all correspondence in connection with the management of the Estate.
To support these duties, we are seeking an individual who can demonstrate they have the following qualities:
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- A sound knowledge of financial and business operating disciplines within a commercial environment.
- A decision maker able to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to continuously improve quality of performance and service delivery to the client.
- Experience of customer-focused service provision.
- Record of strong property services experience gained within a business park, retail park or commercial multi-site environment.
- Familiar with negotiating contracts, tendering and SLA’s.
If you meet all of the above criteria and are looking for the next step in your career, please call Ashley on 0207 118 4848 or email your CV to CV@maxwellstephens.com.