Interim Facilities Manager (Media)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a creative design agency based in the heart of the west end of London whom are now looking for an interim Facilities Manager for a period of 3 months to cover an increase in workload.
In this role you would manage and supervise Facilities functions for our client’s offices, ensuring to provide the best support to the business and its people Health and Safety compliance in all functions. Informing management on new initiatives and legislation with regards to new Health and Safety initiatives and ensuring that the offices are managed at the highest standard.
- Team player, fitting in with personality of a small team
- Communicate on a professional and objective level with the business units providing them with the best services requested
- Strong relationship with Management
- Knowledge and understanding of facilities functions
- Up-to-date understanding of the facilities field
- H&S qualification – IOSH or NEBOSH
- Member of BIFM
- Open to new ideas and change, Curious, and collaborative. Actively builds his/her knowledge, skills.
- Lead the Team in ISO14001
This is an urgent role requiring an immediate start.
The client are prepared to interview straight away with a quick start.
Peter Forshaw, the Managing Director is managing this assignment personally, please contact him directly on 0207 118 4848 and press 1 when it connects or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org