Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a Facilities Service provider and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team, you will be based onsite at their well-known client’s London headquarters.
With a key focus on customer service you will take responsibility for delivering daily office services and programs, supporting facility projects and initiatives that add value to the client’s business. Within this role you will be part of the client’s team supporting & cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment that fosters innovation and productivity.
With excellent planning and organisation skills you will be tasked with reviewing services and contracts identifying unique solutions and improvements. You will be responsible for the operational budget (Inc. forecasting) and will be required to present regular reports to your line manager ensuring contractual performance against SLA’s & KPI’s.
A strong leader of people you will assist with management and leadership of direct reports, including overseeing the allocation of work, performance management and also motivating the team towards success against agreed targets.
- Facilities management experience within a large multinational organisation is desired. Organisations with excess of 1000 persons within centre of London
- Must have strong customer service/hospitality experience
- Experience delivering soft services is a must, hard services is a bonus
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Ability to think “out of the box” and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table
- Ability to prioritise multiple customers’ requests and coordinates effective and supportive responses in a fast paced environment
- IOSH OR NEBOSH
- Experience owning operational budgets in excess of £1million per annum
- Understanding and knowledge of industry trends and direction
- Facilities service provider experience preferred