Facilities Manager (Corporate Organisation) – BerkshireBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leading financial services organisation.
In this role you will support the management of the premises and related facilities across the company’s property portfolio and to ensure all operations under Facilities Management are compliant and effective. To action quality and cost improvements and to deliver excellent customer service and to support the business.
Specific requirements for this role are flexibility, self-motivation, approachability and a positive attitude. The successful candidate must have proven Facilities Management experience in a professional corporate environment dealing with both hard and soft services. A recognised Health & Safety qualification is essential and M&E training or a qualification in this area would be advantageous.
Key Skills Required
- Team Management
- Computer literacy
- A similar facilities role within a corporate Head Office environment.
- Significant experience in contract management, tenders, benchmarking and cost control
- Hard and soft services
- Proven project management skills & experience
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification along with proven track record
- Customer Services
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation and influencing
- The BIFM qualification is essential and experience of working for a financial services organisation is desirable
Please speak to Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org