Facilities Coordinator (Corporate Organisation)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting on behalf of an leading international law firm whom are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to provide on-site facilities support in order to ensure that facilities issues are dealt with efficiently.
The role will be based in a prestigious sky-scraper in the City of London.
Specific requirements for this role are flexibility, self-motivation, approachability and a positive attitude. The successful candidate must have proven facilities experience in a professional corporate environment dealing with both hard and soft services. A recognised Health & Safety qualification is desirable and basic electrical competence and knowledge of fabric maintenance would be advantageous.
- Day-to-day supervision of the contracted cleaning teams
- Monitoring the contractors to ensure that they are performing to the standard expected and following up on problems through to completion.
- Carry out daily building checks, logging any problems highlighted by the building checks on the Facilities Helpdesk
- Supervise the day to day pest control contract, liaise with pest control engineers. Dealing with reactive pest sightings and emergency call outs
- Confirm costs, approve invoices and ensure within budget for managers to sign
- Keep and up to date record of the locations of fire officers following office moves
- Assist with the evacuation checklist upon evacuation and carry out a post evacuation review with the Health & Safety manager and head of facilities
- Conduct a monthly sweep or facilities rooms, corridors and fire exits using checklists supplied by the Health & Safety department, reporting any non-compliant electrical items to the Health & Safety manager
- Report any problems highlighted by the building checks to the Facilities Helpdesk and track their status through to completion.
- Supervision of the Facilities Helpdesk, provide cover for the Facilities Helpdesk by liaising with the facilities helpdesk assistant
- Liaising with all areas of the organisation to arrange office moves making sure all requirements are delivered
- Supervision of office moves and moves teams ensuring the work is carried out to a high standard. Carry out final checks after office moves to ensure continuation
- Experience in dealing with clients in a customer focused environment
- Educated to O-level / GCSE standard in Maths / English
- Experienced in using helpdesk systems –FSI would be an advantage Knowledge and technical skills:
- Computer literate
- Excel, Word, Email, FSI Concept Helpdesk
- Competent in Health & Safety
- Basic electrical competence
- Basic knowledge of fabric maintenance
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
If you are an experienced facilities professional with a drive to excel within an international leading organisation, please send your CV to contact Ashley Cant on 0207 118 4848 for more information.