Head of Facilities Management (Client Side – Hedge Fund)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently looking for an experienced Head of Facilities Management to head the function of a Hedge Fund in the West End of London to take control of delivery of a successful FM department.
Reporting to the CEO of the firm this role will be responsible for setting up FM to a brand new site which they are about to acquire and then will determine the FM strategy for this unique “One Off” organisation going forward.
The organisation is looking to provide their staff with an environment which promotes a world class experience and a working environment which reflects their culture and values. The workplace will be unique and extremely dynamic and it will be designed to meet the range of needs of their staff, stakeholders and guests / visitors.
- You will lead the management of all Facilities Management and the provision of services (delivered by third-parties where appropriate)
- Responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety
- All facilities management policies and procedures
- Ensure the building maintains a continually high and professional standard of appearance and function
- Strategic management of all contracts and third party service providers
- Manage all remedial actions through to timely and cost effective completion.
- Manage hard and soft facilities services
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within both the Property and Facilities arena and be able to demonstrate the capability to perform a senior management role also be a member of BIFM and possess a health and safety qualification.
- Budget and capital planning, setting and management.
- Strategy and planning activities.
- Demonstrable experience of introducing policies and processes as well as leading and supporting change.
- Knowledge and awareness of H&S, Environment, Travel, Business Continuity and also running both a gym and a restaurant would be beneficial.
- Senior support role in a prestige corporate and client-facing environment, preferably financial services.
- Initiating, tendering, negotiating, managing and delivering value from outsourced service provider arrangements
- Must demonstrate team change and integration management.