Interim Facilities Project Manager (Corporate Organisation)Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a large corporate organisation headquartered in Hertfordshire. In this role you will provide a project management service to the Facilities Management Team for the duration of several key property projects. You will take responsibility of managing time, cost and quality to ensure successful delivery.
Background to Department
The Facilities team are responsible for negotiating and implementing the provision of cost-effective and quality Facilities and Property services for the business and continually improving the service levels of all agreements in place.
Provide a project management service to the Facilities Management Team during projects covering:
- A review of the offices
- A refresh of the main campus (approx. 75,000 sq ft) and managing the project budget
- A refresh of the London office and small satellite offices in the North West and the Midlands
Responsibilities / Duties
- Interact with the working group and project team on a daily basis, escalate issues to Facilities and Property Manager when necessary.
- Arrange site visits and contractor meetings, and escort groups around buildings.
- Co-ordinate employee consultation groups across sites.
- Schedule physical relocation of staff during fit-out stage.
- Handling contractors, both designers and workmen, control access, H&S procedures, CDM, on-site issues as they arise.
- Manage project budgets, raise purchase orders, check and post invoices, fact checking, and working with Finance team as required.
- Prepare documents and packs for the Exec and Steering team meetings.
Background / Requirements
- Project Management experience with budgets >£1m, preferably in the Facilities Management / Property domain.
- Experience of project budget management.
- Good working knowledge of MS Project and MS Office.
- Ability to support and enforce H&S procedures and CDM regulations.
- Highly organised, achievement focused, articulate and confident.
This role requires an immediate start and is expected to last for 6 Months.
Please speak to Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org