Maintenance Support Officer (Temp to Perm)Back to Vacancies List
An opportunity for a Maintenance Support Officer has arisen on a temporary to permanent basis working directly for a leading educational establishment in Central London. The role of Maintenance Support Officer will work within the Facilities and Infrastructure department and will provide comprehensive technical administration support to the team.
This is an immediate requirement for long term opportunity and will require a candidate with experience in a similar role, strong technical awareness and a high level of Excel knowledge is crucial.
- Monitor and record incoming invoices against official Work Orders
- Use FAMIS / Financial software for processing orders for new contracts, additional works and compiling new contract files
- Update records in FAMIS in respect of amendments, renewals, deletions or terminations of service contracts
- Assist in the compilation and updating of PPM schedules and liaise with Customer Services Centre to ensure implementation of revisions
- Analyse plant/ asset history data and report as appropriate
- Compile and present routine and ad-hoc reports as required
- Assist with the preparation of service contract documentation and related procurement procedures
- Notify respective engineer of service contract renewals
- Visit site to check on quality of repairs
- Monitor and report on contract performance and compliance
- Maintain the O&M Database
- Collate all major service contracts and emergency contracts for each building
- Record location of all points of isolation for gas, water, electricity, heating etc.
- Maintain electronic database for insurance certificates
- Send certificates for departmental equipment to the respective departmental head
- Audit repairs
- Co-ordinate arrangements for insurance testing and inspections
Candidate Criteria (Essential)
- Good standard of IT literacy & numeracy
- CAFM or other relevant information systems
- Microsoft Excel including charting, pivot tables and
- Relevant specific, technical training/accreditation.
- Microsoft Project
- Good knowledge of information systems, data collection, analysis and presentation.
- Accurate record keeping and data base management
- Building Services and / or Building Fabric systems
- Experience of assisting surveys, inspections and fault finding carried out throughout buildings