Helpdesk CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
We are currently recruiting for two Helpdesk Coordinator roles on behalf of our client, who are a property company. The role will be based at the client’s site in Hertfordshire and is a full time, permanent role.
Our client are looking for a commercially astute, proactive candidate who has experience of working within a Helpdesk environment. The Help Desk coordinator will be responsible for a range of help desk duties including;
- Administer all helpdesk calls & emails in line with site specific SLA’s
- To sign off tasks once complete
- To escalate outstanding jobs and chase as required
- Schedule & coordinate engineers in line with SLA’s
- The receipt and processing of engineer reports to ensure consistency & accuracy including validating costs & quotations.
- Logging, processing purchase order requests and the procurement and despatch of materials and services.
- Assist any Service Desk Teams & Team Leaders where necessary and provide general contract administration to the team.
The ideal candidate;
- Experience of Helpdesk and various Helpdesk systems
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own workload