Property ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a highly successful property company who are looking to appoint a Property Manager for their modern, prestigious development in Bristol. The Property Manager’s primary role will be one of tenant liaison and providing a first class level of customer service for various commercial tenants over 20,000 sq. m. of office space. You will also manage all contractors on site, small fit out projects and be responsible for health and safety and the financial management of the assets.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have experience at a similar level within a commercial customer service focused role, ideally with budget and team management responsibility.
- Responsible for providing in-depth knowledge and guidance of asset compliance, relating to statutory requirements, health & safety documentation, application of relevant risk assessments and effective management of contractors.
- Manage controlled risks which are identified through external risk assessments.
- Effectively manage service partners and external/third party contractors.
- Reviewing any relevant H&S documentation and issuing authorisation to carry out works through online permission to access system.
- Compile information relevant to the asset, outlining the above points, alongside any new tenants, vacant space and feedback from tenants. Producing client reports as required.
- Manage all financial aspects for the asset. Completing a monthly report on the asset’s service charge, which will include a predicted end-of-year expenditure.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal colleagues, service partners and third party operators.
- Prepare and present monthly reports, focussing on key areas of the role.
- Experience in a self-managed, responsible customer service role
- Enthusiastic, passionate with a commitment to delivering exceptional standards of customer service at all times
- Accountable attitude with ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook
- Ability to prioritise where necessary
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Tact, diplomacy and awareness of confidentiality
- Self-starter with the flexibility to undertake a range of duties
- A good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong proofing and grammar skills, flair for document presentation