Post Room Assistant (Immediate/Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Our media client have a temporary requirement for a Post Room Assistant with an immediate start.
Working in a demanding environment, you will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming deliveries
- Distributing post and parcels throughout the building
- Liaising with couriers and members of staff to ensure a timely, organised service is provided
- The candidate must have:
- Previous post / mailroom experience within a fast paced organisation (at least 3 months)
- Manual Handling training
- Be able to provide a CRB Disclosure certificate
- Access to own safety shoes
- This role is a temporary position up until 23rd December 2015.
All applications must be submitted to CV@Maxwellstephens.com, please call Ashley on 0207 118 4848 for more information.