Facilities Manager (Regional Portfolio)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading corporate company and they have an opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join their business and take responsibility for a portfolio of properties.
You will be tasked with managing all property related matters in a number of venues, ensuring all venue facilities are maintained to the standards required. You will also provide assistance to the Property Management Department so that they can continue to deliver agreed services and support to a rapidly expanding portfolio.
- Work within planned and reactive maintenance budget to help maximize revenue and minimise expenditure.
- Control expenditure by monitoring, recording and approving all invoices relating to your portfolio
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets and negotiate with suppliers
- Set up and maintain service agreements for all M&E equipment and systems.
- Prepare maintenance agreement folders for all new site.
- Prepare and maintain PPM planner
- To ensure statutory and legal compliance for fire safety, health and safety, water hygiene
- To assist Group Property Manager with co-ordination of any Cap Ex and refurb projects.
- Project manage any key strategic priorities ensuring effective leadership of any working party
- Effectively manage relationships with any agreed external contacts, professional advisors and official bodies
- Proven experience in an FM role
- Good FM Technical understanding
- Health and Safety
- Multi-site FM experience
- Budget Management
- Able to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries
- Produce reports as required in line with current guidelines
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848.