Maintenance SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
We currently have two Maintenance Supervisor positions for a highly motivated individual to be part of a world renowned organisation in the public sector.
You will be responsible for a small team to deliver a high-quality and responsive service to students, guests and staff covering 24/7 shift patterns. You will receive 15% shift allowance.
You will be responsible for the management for the operational management of the building and engineering services. You will ensure that engineering maintenance is carried out to high standards and specifications.
The role will include
- Management of Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance tasks
- Overall responsibility for the management of the Permit to Work System
- Ensure plant is maintained and operated to its optimum efficiency
You will have the following –
- Excellent generalist maintenance skills
- Electrical / mechanical qualified
- Health and safety knowledge
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Good time management skills
If you are looking for a an exciting opportunity and have the experience required please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org