Maintenance SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity is available for a permanent role as a Maintenance Supervisor working direct for the client within the education sector. You will be part of a world renowned group with a very unique approach. You will have a clear career path ahead of you.
You will support the support the Maintenance Manager by undertaking a range of duties, primarily managing the Estates and Facilities Department Mechanical and Electrical Section as well as sharing responsibility for the supervision of the entire Maintenance Section in the absence of the other Maintenance Supervisor.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include: allocating and monitoring all reactive maintenance works and monitoring progress and carrying out inspections to ensure that the highest standards of workmanship are achieved in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Estates M&E knowledge in a repair and maintenance background
- Ideally Mechanical bias
- At least qualified to BTEC ONC Building services Advanced City & Guilds Craft Certificate/NVQ 3, in a second trade or equivalent in the M&E field or above
- Demonstrable ability to manage staff and resources and develop teamwork between trades
- Excellent working relationships
- Awareness of current and future legislation
- Confidence in the use of numerical and technical data
- Capabilities to learn and develop staff
- IT literate
This is a broad role and will give you exposure to all aspects of management. You will have exposure to all elements of the role highlighting problems, creating solutions and being involved with long term improvement. You have the opportunity to make a real and high profile impact in this organisation.
This role offers career progression as it will lead into the Maintenance manager role. You will also receive on-going training
If you are interested in working for a company that offers long term personal development with a strong culture of work life balance then please apply now.