Business Premises AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are an established law firm who require an experienced, forward thinking Premises Administrator to join their team. This is a new role which has been created to provide administrative support for our client’s management systems, and assistance to the Premises Manager and Premises Project Manager.
- Maintain a database of controlled documents
- Carry out functional audits of each management system
- Develop integration of management systems and streamline
- Filing and record keeping for all documents, publications and subscriptions.
- Minuting meetings and typing up minutes of communications, team meetings, reports, etc.
- Collate London office statistics and produce monthly reports and charts to review with Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Vet and complete orders for Health & Safety equipment and ensure delivery, repair and replacement items as required
- Arrange estate safety equipment calibration and repair
- Call handling and email management to ensure that emails are responded to, redirected, followed up, escalated, deleted or filed as appropriate.
- Management of Premises element of the contract database by checking contract renewal dates and working with the Premises Manager to draft new contracts and variations to existing contracts.
- Overseeing Premises team paper filing processes to ensure consistency and best practice record keeping.
- Liaising with contractors, providing direction if the issues are routine and escalating when appropriate.
- Drafting communications to the business on Premises works and issues and liaising with the senior admin support person to send these out to the firm, particular departments or key contacts.
- Systematic about record keeping; diligent, conscientious and focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and personable
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project & project management systems such as Teamwork
- Confidence to work unsupervised if necessary.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Positive approach and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Experience with one or more ISO management Systems:
- Significant experience in an administrative role, ideally within a health and safety, environmental, project management, construction or FM function
- Familiarity with Document management systems, ideally with iManage Web/wiki editing experience
- Experience with Project management software, ideally with Teamwork
- Excellent office administration skills to include experience of windows-based packages.
- Specific experience of administering ISO 14001, ISO 22301, OHSAS 18001and/or ISO 50001.