Project Manager, Facilities & Operations EMEABack to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, a global corporate company, for an experienced Project and Facilities Manager, who will be reporting to the Associate Director, Real Estate and Projects, and supporting the International Facilities team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- The strategic planning and delivery of various types of capital projects, including, but not limited to; construction, building services, building fabric, landscaping and furniture.
- Involvement in larger cross functional projects where required.
- The reporting of individual project status, highlighting risks and solutions, ensuring that information is presented in a clear fashion.
- The financial oversight of projects, including robust contract and change management procedures, as well as budgetary and resource accountability.
- Contribution to the management responsibilities within the Real Estate and Projects team.
- Do you hold a BA or BS degree, ideally RICS qualified?
- Do you have training and experience in building services and/or a surveying background?
- Do you have extensive experience in project management of corporate real estate projects and operations?
- Do you have an excellent eye for detail and always strive for perfection?
- Do you have contractor management experience?
- Do you have experience of managing complex data, information and projects in a corporate environment?
If so, please contact Peter Forshaw, Dominique Bradley or Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.