Building Manager – Ref 594Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property organisation; are now looking to appoint an experienced Building Manager to manage the day-to-day operational activity of a prestige iconic property within Central London.
In this role you will be required to ensure the value of the property is maximised and you will need to act in the best interests of the client. Previous experience of successfully managing a similar scale prestigious commercial site is essential.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished building manager possessing a strong knowledge of Commercial Building Management.
Your experience will need to include 5 main areas of competence:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permits Budget control with a full audit trail, and service charge management
- People & Customer Service Skills
- You will be an experienced senior manager with a track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
You will need to be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.
You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally posses an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate and hold current membership of a relevant trade body.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com