Facilities Director (Integrated Facilities Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading service provider, have an opening for a highly experienced Facilities Director. You will be the Facilities Lead at one of their high profile technical sites with accountability for delivery of all services with a strong emphasis on hard service delivery.
You will be a strong leader whom will manage a team to ensure exemplary facilities services are provided with full Total FM contract management with multimillion turnover, with accountability for full profit and loss. You will manage and control the services to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
You should an innovative individual who can build and maintain strong client relationships and utilise the strong team around them whilst providing direction and expertise and promoting strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values
Skills and experience
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities management environment
- Knowledge and understanding of managing FM services with strong technical services experience
- Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline
- Contractual knowledge of services sold and implementation of operating standards
- Ability to engage with service line experts to deliver high standards of service
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Ability to understand data, spot trend and prepare reports – highly analytical
- People skills, experience in people management, creating a one team approach
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) – National General Certificate and/or Diploma
Please send your CV to email@example.com