Estate DirectorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a market leading Property Organisation whom have been instructed to both mobilse and manage the asset management and operational management activities to a brand new Estate which is over 1 million square feet in East London.
This role is a client facing role taking executive responsibility for delivering site based property management services across the development. Bring the client’s concept to reality in a state of the art manner whilst being operationally ahead of the curve in an economically competitive commercial environment for customers.
This is a mixed role where you will oversee and co-ordinate the surveying, customer service operation and client reporting functions on this unique mixed use estate ensuring that a consistent and excellent level of service is provided by the management team.
Your Responsibilities will be diverse and will include:
- Leading and managing and develop the team, working with the Operations Director and supported by the Property Management Surveyor and reporting to the director, including setting objectives, identifying training needs, performance reviews, salary recommendations etc.
- Act as critical friend for the client development team through the construction phases and mobilisation of the site.
- Oversee the customer service team
- Support delivery of the property & estate management function and manage operational issues to ensure satisfactory resolution and continual improvement.
- Ensure that the development is managed in a proactive and customer focused manner.
- To coordinate production of property management plans
- Provide property management advice to the Client.
- Oversee and be responsible for the delivery of the property & estate management
- Support set up management systems for the buildings and public realm areas.
- Provide ad hoc property management advice
- Provide recommendations as to forthcoming lease events.
- Ensure compliance with the Management Agreement and KPIs.
- To liaise with the Developer to manage the interface between their activities and mitigate any negative impacts on the Estate during the construction
- To be fully responsible, with the senior management team, for all financial matters
- To have overall responsibility for Health & Safety and Environmental procedures
- To understand and successfully implement obligations within the Management Agreement, including continual identification of areas for improvement.
- To understand the Client’s objectives and create property management plans to enable our client to support those objectives.
- To develop excellent relationships with representatives of the client and their advisers and to communicate and liaise with all occupiers