Centre ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property company, have an opportunity for an experienced Centre Manager to join their business and manage operational activities for a shopping Centre in the Manchester area.
This exciting opportunity will appeal to an experienced Shopping Centre Manager and you will be expected to deliver excellent, operationally organised and economically competitive services, for commercial occupiers, whilst upholding the investment value of the owners’ property assets.
The Centre Manager will be tasked with overall day to day management of the shopping centre; working closely with the Landlord, the tenants and the general public you will be responsible for contractor management and budget management.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a common strategy for both the operations and promotion of the entire scheme, you will also focus on the development and delivery of the business plan and management of the complex service charge budget as well as creating opportunities for non-rental revenue.
You will be a self-motivated, dynamic and an influential person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
You will have a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction, setting high standards throughout; improving continuously.
- Do you have previous experience of managing a shopping centre?
- Do you have experience of budget management including managing a service charge budget?
- Have you keep your knowledge of legislation relating to property management up-to-date?
- Are you qualified in Health and Safety (NEBOSH/IOSH)?
- Are you able to build and maintain successful client/supplier relationships?
For further information please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org