Interim Contract / Estates ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are looking for an Interim Contract / Estates Manager to provide leadership and motivation to the Estates Management Team in delivering the requirements of the Project in a professional manner and in line with statutory, corporate, NHS and Trust guidelines.
In this role you will collaborate with the internal teams to agree and set objectives and targets for accountable staff, ensuring that priority is given to performance.
Other duties will include:
- To own the P&L and to set and achieve challenging profitability targets for the site.
- Deliver Health and Safety best practice and safety excellence
- Providing commercial management support and take P&L responsibility
- Manage the technical engineering requirements and support regarding the maintenance
- Manage and supervise plant, equipment and building fabric through directly employed staff
- Lead service delivery and Additional Works to incorporate sustainable solutions and support the sustainability agenda
- Co-ordinate all reactive and pro-active maintenance work with the relevant managers
- Implement the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) procedures
- Lead and drive performance improvement of supplier partners identify opportunities on site that will support carbon reduction targets.
- Lead service delivery and Additional Works to incorporate sustainable solutions Enable the review and maintenance of data
- Meet time, cost and quality requirements
- Drive successful transfer of Additional Services
- Report on contract Performance Indicators across the Area
- Ensure Professional and Technical Advice
- Manage the performance and interface with the Help Desk across the area
- Ensure compliance with and report on H&S, Sustainability, Quality and statutory requirements
- Identify risks and provide appropriate measures to deal with it
- To provide clear leadership and accountability (planned and reactive maintenance)
- Leading a diverse team responsible for delivering Core Service and managing project work
You must have PFI Hard Services experience and have managed diverse teams with proven transformational experience. You will need to be robust and have a track record of delivery and good leadership / stakeholder management skills.
- Management of service delivery to achieve KPIs
- Excellent relationship management skills and understanding of End User surveys
- Business finance, profit & loss
- Stakeholder management
- Health & Safety and QA systems
- Performance management of supply chain
- Leadership and management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literacy
- Adept with continuous improvement tools and techniques