Estates DirectorBack to Vacancies List
In this exciting role you will take responsibility for the management of a large commercial estate on the South Bank in Central London, including car park, cultural centre, retails units and hotel. Ensuring that the management is carried out in a professional and effective manner in accordance with best practice standards and ensuring all legislative requirements are met.
The Estate Director will be directly responsible for the provision of facilities services and will ensure that the highest standards of management and maintenance of the estate and servicing to the occupiers are provided having regard to expenditure considerations.
- To liaise closely with the Residential Estate Manager and head concierge in respect of the residential element of the development. Although this position will have no responsibility for the residential side of the property.
- To understand the principal terms of occupier’s leases as they affect the facilities management of the estate and the Client’s obligations to provide services including clarity on the extent of the common areas.
- To ensure that on-site management of the estate is undertaken
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the estate.
- Ensure that the procurement of all supplies and services at the property is undertaken
- Monitor contractor performance against agreed standards and review service contracts as appropriate.
- To ensure reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Identify and arrange minor planned works
- Prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site.
- Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements in accordance with best practice guidelines.
- To ensure maintenance contracts in place to cover O&M manual requirements.
- Ensure that adequate provision is made for emergency and out of hours cover.
- To assist the Property Management team in the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets
- Supervise any staff employed in respect of the on-site management of the property.