General Manager (Sky Scraper)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a market leading global property organisation; are now looking to appoint an experienced General Manager to manage the operational day-to-day activity of a prestige Cat A property within the City of London.
Our client not only own but also manage and develop the finest assets globally.
In this role you will be required to ensure the value of their newest project in the city is managed effectively. The site once complete will be 600,000ft.
- Excellent relationship skills to ensure that all services are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- In-depth knowledge of service charges and management of budget around them.
- Previous experience of successfully managing a large prestigious trophy asset will be essential.
- You will be an experienced senior manager with a track record in service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills are essential, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring).
- You will need to be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.
- You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate and hold current membership of a relevant trade body.
- You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.