Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our corporate client have an immediate vacancy for a Temporary Facilities Manager to manage the facilities at their head office in Slough.
- To be responsible for managing the Facilities Budget
- Responsible for and management of all Facilities Functions and Services
- M&E, Hard & Soft Services, planned preventative maintenance
- Management of Access Control security system including management and issue of staff/contractor Security Passes
- Management of outsourced security Contract.
- Staff management of Facilities Assistant and Maintenance and Services Assistant.
- Responsible for ensuring legal compliance with building licensing
- Management of building, site evacuation and First Aid
- Management of outsourced Contractor to supply Café and Hospitality Service
- Responsible for managing data supply for Sustainability requirement as necessary. Member of Energy Savings Group. Duties include but not limited to :-
- Management of office reorganisations and re-locations as required.
- Hard and soft services.
- Available for any out of hours call out in the event of any emergencies.
Skills and requirements
- Must be an experienced hard and soft services Facilities Manager.
- Must have previous experience of HSE working
- Must have previous staff management experience in an FM environment.
- Contractor management
- Budget management
- Health and safety
- Team Leadership
- Confident decision making skills
- Customer focus attitude
For further information on this role contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848