Facilities Project Officer (Financial Services)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a large Financial Services organisation headquartered in the City of London.
Their Facilities Department is based in London and provides Facilities Management (FM) and Corporate Real Estate Management (CRE) in the UK. The department also provides consultancy and related project management services to local management for all locations within our clients global office network.
Overview of the Role
- This is a newly established standalone role to enable the London based Facilities team to provide support to meet the requirements of international growth.
- The role will involve co-ordination of the provision of these services to ensure that they are delivered to the agreed standards.
- The role will involve managing the international projects and facilities business requirements.
- The aim is to co-ordinate management of the leasehold corporate real estate portfolio and to provide project, consultancy and professional support to local management teams for the provision of FM services in a more structured and efficient way.
- In addition, the role holder will need to ensure a consistent approach is taken in respect of the workplace environment together with branding and client facing elements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage FM & CRE service provision, specifically for international office locations
- Project management for the establishment of new office locations, relocations, fit out projects and churn management
Assisting the Director of Facilities in management of the global office network consisting of leasehold office locations in Europe, US and Asia Pac
- Work on Facilities and business wide improvement initiatives
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required
- The role holder will have experience of working in a CRE or FM department of a multi-national business, ideally with experience in premises and office management
- A proven track record in provision of support services in a client focussed environment
- International exposure preferred
- Knowledge of Leasehold matters relating to office occupation
Financial acumen and ability to deliver services and projects in a cost effective manner and within established budgets
- Ability to communicate effectively with landlords, tenants, lawyers, professional advisers and contractors
- Ability to communicate, build effective relationships and influence at all levels within the organisatio
- Ability to co-ordinate and deliver services to support the business in an efficient and client focused way
Please talk to Peter Forshaw OR Dominique Bradley on 0207 118 4848 or email your cv and an application to firstname.lastname@example.org