Front of House ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading Facilities Management company, require a Front of House Manager whom will manage Front of House for the UK. A key aspect of this role will be business development and therefore interested candidates should be also be able to demonstrate a track record in business development.
The Front of House Manager will have experience of co-ordinating and managing the specific needs of a team of FOH receptionists/Reception Officers and switchboard nationally for various clients within a robust corporate environment.
You will lead on the overall service delivery level, ensuring that the Front of House Service is run efficiently and professionally, and be a large contributing factor into the financial performance of the business.
In this role you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities and increasing revenue ensuring profitability within the department and you will be also be responsible for the financial forecasting, monthly accruals, and New Business pipeline, oversee profit, revenue and all costs etc.
You will be tasked with delivering a 5 Star, ‘best in class’ service for Clients, their guests/visitors and all stakeholders and you will drive innovations in Customer, Corporate and Hospitality Service ensuring a stand out customer experience.
Skills and experience required
• Experience of managing a large portfolio of Reception/Concierge Staff essential with previous performance management skills.
• You will have extensive reception management experience within the corporate setting
• A good financial understanding and ability to manage P&L and budgets
• Business development / sales background
• You will come from a hospitality / front of house background
• You will be a Proactive, fast learner and able to take direction
• Ability to communicate effectively with a varied client base
• Competent in general office and administrational duties
• UK travel will be required for this role
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848.