Senior Accounts ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leader in the service sector and this is a genuine opportunity to grow in a global organisation.
In this senior role you will act as the primary representative over one site of a high profile client. You will foster long term profitable relationships with the customer to maintain existing business and identify new business opportunities by delivering operational excellence.
You will manage all hard and soft services coordinating teams with responsible for the quality and consistency delivery across full service lines. You will act as the primary representative within the defined operating area by the effective management of all managers to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results. You have full responsibility to coordinate and direct all activities within the assigned area.
The role heavily involves nurturing client relationships in order to stabilise & develop them for long term partnerships, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement through the account. You will make an impact, be influential with strong communication skills bringing structure to your account.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience –
• Management of large and diverse site service delivery teams
• Industrial FM experience
• Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments & contract development models
• Engineering background
• Strong communication, and negotiation skills
• Excellent client relationship management
• Proven experience of developing profitable relationships
• Relationship builder and experience in working in a matrix delivery environment
• Broad knowledge of multiple service lines and their benefit to an organisation
• Financially astute – P&L responsibility
• IOSH ideally NEBOSH
If you want to join a global organisation with excellent benefits then apply now.