Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company, looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to cover a varied portfolio in Central London, consisting of 15-25 sites in total.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and overall responsibility for a group of properties in line with all Health and Safety, environmental, company procedures related general legislation and client/tenant requirements.
This includes ensuring the adherence to the budgetary costs and customer service standards.
- To be responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite, including that of third party services providers and maintenance records.
- To oversee third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client’s budgetary agreement.
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators and taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved for the full range of buildings.
- To compile and maintain all required management information/records relating to company, health and safety and other related records.
- To further develop and maintain excellent tenant relationships, ensuring that they receive the highest standards of service in relation to their operational needs and attend tenant meetings as applicable.
- To ensure fire and other evacuations are carried out on a regular basis in accordance with the health and safety requirements.
- To liaise with local authorities as appropriate.
- To proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site.
- To manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
- To produce management reports in accordance with the needs of the business.
- To liaise with the building manager and the procurement department to ensure compilation of external contracts and ensure that all procurement needs are carried out in line with Company policy.
- To monitor FM works onsite and liaise with service providers/sub-contractors.
- Any other duties as in accordance with the needs of the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Do you have a degree or equivalent?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar multi-site role?
- Do you have proven experience in managing a team?
- Do you have previous budget management and service charge experience?
- Do you hold a h&s qualification?
- Do you have strong FM knowledge across both hard and soft services?