Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a professional body seeking to appoint a Facilities Manager to managed facilities at Coventry and London and also to assist with the management of our client’s assets at all locations.
The successful candidate will be required to manage our client’s procurement policy and operational guidelines, as well as manage the health and safety and compliance across all locations.
- Ensure the efficient operation of facilities and services at Coventry and London offices.
- Provide advice and support for other locations, share good practice and chair the Office Support Working Group.
- Manage the maintenance of property, plant and machinery and supervise contractors.
- Project management of property related works and office/staff relocations.
- Ensure the physical security and fire protection at all offices.
- Manage the Coventry office and London office budgets.
- Manage the company telephony system.
- Manage and administer the use of all hire vehicles and necessary documentation.
- Establish and manage systems for procurement to drive savings and efficiencies.
- Manage health and safety across all locations, including homeworkers.
- Ensure the client complies with health and safety legislation and good practice.
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Do you have current or previous experience in tendering and managing contracts/contractors?
- Do you have previous experience in managing and leading a team?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of PPM systems and reactive works?
- Do you have a good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations (IOSH/NEBOSH preferable)
- Do you have experience of budget setting and control and evaluating value for money?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to apply for this exciting role.