Temporary Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client requires a Facilities Manager to join their innovative organisation on a 3-month temporary contract and take responsibility for the day to day running of the FM services for their head office and one other location.
You will have a confident approach with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you will have proven experience in a Facilities Manager role.
- Manage soft services and maintenance contracts including cleaning, catering, ppm, administration
- Health and safety and compliance
- Managing the Facilities helpdesk
- Budget management
- People management
- Project management/space planning
Skills and experience required
- You should be immediately available to start in this role
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified or relevant Health and Safety experience
- Contractor management
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Financial management skills
For further information on this role apply direct or contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848