Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading property company have a vacancy for a Regional Facilities Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of properties around the M3 corridor (Portsmouth, Crawley, Andover, Farnham, Brighton, Southampton). This role is home based but will require occasional travel to the Southampton office.
The Regional Facilities Manager will have previous multi-site experience with a good awareness of building maintenance and strong contractor management and people management background.
Skills and experience required
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of facilities management of property or portfolio properties.
- Knowledge of technical aspect of premises management
- Good awareness of Health and Safety Legislation (IOSH OR NEBOSH qualified)
- IT literate
- Excellent customer service, communication skills