Facilities SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities professional for our corporate clients busy London office. Working closely alongside the Facilities Manager, you will take on responsibility for running the Facilities team, playing an important role in ensuring a fully operational and high functioning office environment.
You will supervise supervising a team whom run a busy post room, assist with deliveries/couriers, setting up meeting rooms and boardrooms with furniture and equipment, monitoring stationery levels, and you will also plan and manage office/departmental moves, act as the Health & Safety representative, and assist in the recruitment of facilities staff.
This is a varied and highly responsible role and will suit an accomplished facilities professional with supervisory experience, excellent communication skills plus a flexible attitude. Experience supervising a facilities team is an essential requirement of this role.
You will be able to demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload appropriately, plus an excellent eye for detail and a methodical and professional approach. You will be a strong communicator with excellent IT skills, able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience of managing staff to include coaching, providing feedback, undertaking appraisals, conducting interviews and carrying out relevant HR processes
- At least 2 years of previous facilities experience at facilities supervisor level. •
- Experience of dealing with health and safety matters (as will be an Appointed Person)
- Flexible attitude – will be required to work weekends on occasion to deal with office moves etc and to also help cover any roles as appropriate/required within the facilities team.
- Strong team player – willing to support colleagues within the department wherever necessary and appropriate
- Familiarity with Microsoft computer programs i.e. Word, Outlook.