Facilities Management AssistantBack to Vacancies List
On behalf of Maxwell Stephens’ client, a housing association located in Ealing, we are recruiting a Facilities Management Assistant to join their busy FM team.
This is an extremely ‘hands on’ roll and you must be able to demonstrate experience of competent DIY ability in the workplace, including the safe and efficient use of power tools, fabric works and repairs and internal decorating. Within this role you will carry out the daily delivery of parcels and mail, and also the setting up of meeting rooms and conference facilities. You will also carry out regular Health & Safety inspections, and take responsibility for annual PAT testing, ensuring safe and effective accommodation and facilities are provided for all head office employees.
This role will require you to have a strong customer service focused background with a clear understanding of a corporate environment, with good oral communication skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
This is essentially a handyman role but we are looking for someone with an understanding of a corporate environment/who has worked in an office environment.
Duties within the role;
- Delivering post and parcels each day within the head office
- Setting up rooms on a daily basis
- Demonstrate basic computer skills – input data into a spreadsheet and respond to emails
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Be able to use their initiative
- Be able to use power tools/minor repairs
- Strong customer service background and a good understanding of the corporate environment
- Good oral communication skills
- IT skills (Microsoft Office Packages)
- Personable, professional and proactive with a clear commitment to providing excellent internal customer focused services.
- Good experience of working within a customer facing environment.
- Driving licence