Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a leading property organisation, looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to cover 18 Retail sites throughout the Midlands covering locations such as: Walsall, Broughton and Chester
The successful candidate will be a vibrant individual who can provide on-site support and management to contractors and unsupervised staff, with a key focus on driving day to day operation of the retail sites.
- Overseeing and managing all operational requirements of the portfolio of the retail parks, in line with the set budget.
- Adhering to company procedures, and ensuring all sites are health & safety compliant, in line with relevant legislation.
- Managing of all on-site personnel, ensuring high and efficient standards of service and KPI/SLA compliance.
- Ensuring all plant, machinery and building fabric are maintained to the highest standards, including the management of both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Liaising with clients, tenants and contractors on a daily basis to build a strong network and relationships to ensure standards of service are maintained across the portfolio.
Skills & Experience Required
- Do you have previous experience in a similar multi-site role, preferably with retail experience?
- Do you have proven experience in managing a team?
- Do you have previous budget management experience?
- Do you hold a h&s qualification?
- Do you have strong FM knowledge across both hard and soft services?
The successful candidate will be a motivated FM professional with a real passion for doing an excellent job.