Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a global success story in the world of property. They now have a requirement for an administrator to be based at a large site in East London.
Act as a key support member to the management team providing first line administrative support to the teams and central operations team. To competently undertake all operational administrative tasks in a professional manner and to provide other support as directed.
- Provide administrative support to the on site teams.
- Help sites remain compliant with Health & Safety requirements by monitoring the safety database, chasing down outstanding risks and documentation and updating notes and comments on the system in liaison with site and field based teams.
- Assist with the maintenance of all relevant files and records and the standardisation of site documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs
- Collate and circulate data and reports as requested
- Monitor customer emails and requests and ensure they are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Update websites including information on offers and events as advised by the Marketing Team.
- Maintain accurate contact details for key occupier contacts, key-holders, site staff and service partners.
- Help field staff coordinate their diaries and meeting requests to make best use of time, and arrange hotel accommodation and travel when required.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organised, proactive, innovative and have a strong customer focus.
Property experience is not required, a strong administrator with high attention to detail.
Provide any support reasonably requested by other team members and centre site staff.
It is a media focused environment and has a professional but creative feel. The team all wear dress down. The site is mixed use with offices and retail
The site is very tech inspired so if you are someone with an innovate and creative approach this would be well suited.
If this role is of interest, please contact Amy on 0207 118 4848 OR email@example.com