Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are seeking an experienced Building Manager to join their leading property company to manage the day to day operational activities in line with all health and safety, environmental and company procedures, related general legislation and client/tenant requirements.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Previous experience of facilities management of a property or portfolio of properties from a managing agent background. This includes Line Management responsibility for Company personnel and contractors and management of service agreements.
- Knowledge of HVAC.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good awareness of Health and Safety legislation and knowledge of environmental protection requirements, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- Service Charge experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a pressurised environment.
If you think you have what it takes, please call Robyn Powner or Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email email@example.com